A substantial, detached, 5 bedroom (4 of which are double), 3 storey family house, built by Taylor Wimpey to their Fairfield design in 2015. The property benefits from being situated on a private road and having 2 reception rooms, 2 en-suites and a family bathroom, a single garage with driveway parking and a garden to the rear.Ground Floor
- The spacious hallway has tiled flooring which continues through into the kitchen and doors to the cloakroom lounge and dining room. Stairs rise to the first floor with a cupboard under. The lounge has windows to three sides and French doors opening out to the rear garden and a decorative fire surround with an inset real flame effect electric fire. The dining room has a window to the front. The kitchen/breakfast room is well fitted with a range of modern wooden fronted cupboards and integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and ceramic hob. There is a granite topped breakfast bar and French doors lead out to the garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to 3 bedrooms and stairs to the second floor. Bedroom 1 has a window to the front and an en-suite which is fitted with a 4 piece white suite comprising a WC, wash basin, shower cubicle and bath. Bedroom 2 also has a window to the front and an en-suite which is fitted with a 3 piece white suite comprising a WC, wash basin and a double width shower cubicle. Bedroom 5 is a single room with a window to the front.Second Floor
- The landing has a velux roof window and doors to two bedrooms and the bathroom. Bedroom 3 and 4 are both large double rooms with windows to the front. The bathroom has a Velux roof window and is fitted with a 3 piece white suite comprising a WC, wash basin and a bath.Gardens
- The rear garden is laid predominantly to lawn with a patio area in one corner. There is also a side gate which leads to the driveway. The front garden has a path to the front door with a lawned area to either side.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with an up and over door to the front and a side door into the garden. A driveway provides parking for a 2 vehicles.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode