This substantial detached 5 bedroom house, stands in a large mature plot at the edge of the village overlooking the playing fields to the rear. The flexible and extended accommodation is over three floors. There is a detached double garage, very generous gated parking and vehicular access to the rear of the property.Ground Floor
- Double front doors are set below a canopy porch and open to the storm porch which in turn opens to the entrance hall. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with recess below and doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The dual aspect lounge has a feature bay window to the front and has a feature fireplace with gas point. The dual aspect living/dining room has an open hearth fireplace and sliding patio doors leading to the conservatory, which in turn has French doors opening onto the gardens. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on three sides. A roll top work surface follows round with a sink set below one of two windows looking to the rear. There is a built-in pantry cupboard, integrated dish washer and a fridge and a space for a range style cooker. An external door opens to the side and a door leads to the inner hall with doors to the utility/cloaks fitted with a two pieces suite and roll top work surface with spaces for a washing machine and a tumble dryer. The study/store has a feature bay window to the front and a door opens to the side.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing, doors lead to all the first floor rooms and an archway leads to the inner landing with porthole window and stairs which rise to the second floor. Bedroom 2 is a double size dual aspect room with built-in double wardrobe. Bedroom 3 is a double size dual aspect room. Bedroom 4 is a single size room. The house bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite including a spa bath with integrated shower unit and wash hand basin inset to a vanity unit. The inner landing provides access to the master bedroom suite which comprises of a lounge area with balcony overlooking the rear garden, dressing area and large double bedroom area with a door to a three piece en-suite shower room.Second Floor
- A door opens to a Lounge area with lots of under eaves storage a short corridor links to Bedroom 5 with further under eaves storage and a door to the three piece en-suite shower room.Outside
- The mature and established gardens extend to both the front and rear of the property, laid to lawns with mature tree screen at the front, wrought iron pedestrian access gate leads to a large patio area to the right side and rear of the house, with paved pathway, further lawns with mature shrub and tree planting. There is a central water feature including ornamental garden pond with water fall, crushed stone drying and barbeque area. There are further mature trees which provide a high degree of privacy, additional garden stores and access to the playing fields behind.Garage & Parking
- The detached double garage 6.26m x 5.46m has twin metal up-and-over doors, power and light connected, side windows and a personal access door. The garage is approached by a gated tarmac driveway with off road parking for a generous number of vehicles, including hard standing for caravan or motor home. There an integral vehicular access to the rear garden on the left side of the property with access via a folding door. There is an attached store shed to the left side of the garage.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode