A lovely semi detached 2 bedroom cottage in the beautiful village of Helmdon with a family bathroom, living room, kitchen/diner and cellar.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to a hallway with doors leading to the living room, kitchen and stairs to the first floor. The living room has dual aspect with an open fire and windows facing the garden and windows to the front. The kitchen is dual aspect with wall and base units with spaces for an oven, washing machine and fridge and has a door leading to the lobby. The lobby is to the rear with doors to the rear garden and to the cellar.First Floor
- The landing has doors leading to both bedrooms 1 and 2 and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 has a dual aspect and is of a double size with windows facing in the garden and windows facing the front of the property. Bedroom 2 is of a single size with a window facing to the front. The bathroom is to the rear with a white suite consisting of a bath, with shower over, wash basin and WC.Garden
- The private garden is mainly laid with paving with some flower beds around.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer agreed stage we will require details from purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode