A very well presented 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow with a beautiful rear garden, living room, kitchen, dining room, en-suite shower room, family bath room and private parking for 2/3 cars, located within a short walk from Brackley town centre.Accommodation
- The side door opens to an entrance hall with further doors opening to the living room, bathroom, and bedrooms 1 and 2. The living room has an electric feature fire set in a surround and with a sliding patio door opening to the rear garden and a door to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level units with an opening to the dining room. There are spaces for a washing machine. Integrated appliances include a fridge and freezer and a 4 ring electric hob with hood above and an eye level oven. The dining room has doors to the front drive, the rear patio garden and bedroom 3. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front. Bedroom 2 is of a small double size also to the front. Bedroom 3 is of a single size to the rear with a door to the en-suite shower room. The bathroom has a 3 piece white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower fitted above. The en-suite shower room is fitted with a wash basin, WC and shower.Gardens
- The garden to the rear has a patio area which leads to a lawn. The lawn has plants and shrub borders with a timber shed and wooden fence panels around.Parking
- There is off road parking to the front of the property for 2/3 cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode