Located in the popular village of Silverstone, this 3 bedroom detached property is well presented and has a landscaped garden to the rear.Ground Floor
- The hallway has doors to the ground floor rooms and cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. The dining room has a box bay window to front and glazed double doors to the living room. The living room has a decorative fire surround with an inset flame effect gas fire and French doors into the conservatory which has a lovely view of the garden and doors to a patio. The kitchen is fitted with white eye level and base units with worktops over, a built-in oven, four ring gas hob and there are spaces for two appliances. A door leads out to the rear garden.First Floor
- The spacious landing has a window to the side and doors lead off to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 has a window to the garden aspect, built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room fitted with a low level WC, wash basin and a shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 has a window to the front and built-in wardrobes and bedroom 3 also has a window to the front.
The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with a hand held shower attachment, wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The rear garden has been thoughtfully landscaped into two sections. There is a patio area directly behind the property and then a low level fence with a gate which leads down to the lawned area. The lawned area has attractive planted borders and trees with an area of decking to one side.Garage And Parking
- The garage is separated into two areas with an up and over door to the front and an internal door into the hallway and is approached by a driveway providing off street parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode