This 4 bedroom detached house, occupies a mature corner position within an established and respected residential close at the edge of the village. The accommodation is well maintained and presented, offering three reception rooms plus a conservatory, fitted wardrobes to all the bedrooms, two bathrooms, detached double garage with off road parking for several vehicles and woodland gardens.Ground Floor
- The solid front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens into the hall. The stairs rise to the first floor and doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The study looks to the front and has a Maple wood laminate floor. The cloakroom has been refitted with a white two piece suite. The living room looks to the front with a feature bay window, there is a marble fireplace with matching hearth, mantle and surround with an inset coal effect gas fire. Double doors open to the dining room which looks to the rear with patio doors opening onto the garden, a door leads to the kitchen/breakfast room, this area has been refitted with a range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on four sides, incorporating a peninsular breakfast bar. A wood effect works surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There is an integrated dishwasher and canopy extractor hood. There are spaces for a range style cooker, an American style fridge/freezer and a washing machine. There is an under stairs pantry cupboard, marble tiled floor and matching splash back tiling. There is a second window to the rear, a door to the hall and a door to the conservatory which is brick built to quarter height with wooden frame, double glazed panels and an arched glass roof. The floor is quarry tiled and two pairs of French doors lead to the front and rear providing convenient access to the gardens.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. The master bedroom is a large double size room which looks to the front, there are two built-in double wardrobes and a door to the en-suite bathroom, which has been refitted in a white three piece suite. The wash hand basin is inset to a vanity unit with cupboards under and there is a separate shower unit and curtain over the bath. The floor is a wood effect laminate and splash back tiling follows round in toning ceramics. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the rear and has a built-in triple wardrobe. Bedroom 3 is a double size room which looks to the front and has a built-in triple wardrobe. Bedroom 4 is a single size room which looks to the rear and has a built-in double wardrobe. The bathroom has been refitted in a white three piece suite. The wash hand basin is inset to a vanity unit with cupboards The 'P' shaped bath has a glazed shower screen and shower unit fitted. The floor is a tile effect vinyl and splash back tiling follows round in toning ceramics.Garage And Parking
- The brick built detached double garage 5.53m x 5.07m (18'2" x 16'6") has twin metal up-and-over doors, power and light are connected and there is storage to the roof void. The garage is approached by a block paved driveway with off road parking for several vehicles. The house and garage are approached by a shared private drive serving just two properties. There are outside security lights around the garage and the house.Outside
- The mature 'woodland gardens' wrap around the property from the front to the left side and down to the rear which no photographs can really give justice to. There are shallow steps and pathways which link each different area. There are mature trees, shrubs and a variety of plants. There are formal lawns, patio with a garden pond and garden shed. There is a timber sun deck to the front which catches the evening sunshine and a timber gate provides pedestrian side access. The garden is screened by further mature trees and shrubs and enjoys a surprising amount of privacy.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.Agent's Note
- The domestic appliances in the kitchen/breakfast room, the fitted 'Dura' tool storage units and the non slip floor in the garage area all available by separate negotiation.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode