64 Halse Road is a well extended semi detached house close to Brackley town centre. Upstairs are 3 good bedrooms and a large modern bathroom and downstairs is a large lounge dining room, modern kitchen, breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom. Outside is an attractive garden with a useful brick outbuilding.Ground Floor
- An entrance porch with useful shoe storage has a door giving access to the hallway. Stairs rise to the first floor. The lounge/dining has a bay window to the front, an understairs storage cupboard and double glazed doors into the kitchen. The kitchen has ceramic tiled flooring and French doors out to the garden and is divided into two sections. The main area is fitted with eye and base units with wooden worktops over. There is space for a Range cooker with an extractor hood above, a Belfast sink and an opening into the breakfast room. The other part of the kitchen can be used as a utility room with under unit spaces for two appliances, space for a fridge/freezer, a window to the side and doors to the garden downstairs cloakroom. The cloakroom has a window to the side and is fitted with a white suite comprising a wash basin and WC.First Floor
- The landing has doors off to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is to the front of the property and has two built-in storage cupboards. Bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 are both good size rooms to the rear of the property. The bathroom has been tastefully refitted with an contemporary style suite including an oval bath with central taps, vanity unit with wash basin, shower cubicle and WC.Gardens
- The rear garden is mainly lawned with planted borders, a patio area and at the end is a useful brick outbuilding.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode