This three storey 4 bedroom link-detached modern home constructed in 2014 by Bovis Homes to their well planned 'Jack' design, enjoys Southerly rear views across All Saints Church. Situated in a cul-de-sac at the edge of a popular area yet very convenient for access to all village amenities.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hall, stairs rise to the first floor, doors lead to all the ground floor rooms and a built-in cloaks cupboard. The floor is tiled which follows through to the kitchen/dining room, rear lobby and cloakroom. The living room is dual aspect with French doors opening to the rear garden onto the sun deck, a door leads to the rear lobby. The kitchen/dining room is dual aspect. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A granite work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There is a range of integrated domestic appliances comprising inset 5 ring gas hob with canopy filter hood above, double oven, dish washer, washing machine and fridge freezer. A door leads to the rear lobby. The dining area looks to the front with ample room for a table and chairs. The rear lobby has doors to the rear garden, living room and cloakroom which is fitted in a white two piece suite.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing with a window to the rear with Southerly views of All Saints church. Doors lead to all the first floor rooms, the built-in airing cupboard and the stairs to the second floor. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the front and has a fitted double wardrobe. Bedroom 3 is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom 4 is a single size room which looks to the rear. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite, there is a separate shower unit over the bath and glazed shower screen. The floor is tiled and the walls are tiled in ceramics to all water sensitive areas.Second Floor
- The stairs rise to the second floor Master bedroom Suite which is a generous double size dual aspect room with Southerly views across the village to All Saints Church and countryside beyond. There is dressing area with two built-in double wardrobes and a door to the en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite, including a walk-in double shower. The floor is tiled and the walls are tiled in ceramics to all water sensitive areas.Garage And Parking
- The detached single garage (left hand side of a pair) 5.49m x 2.77m has power and light connected, there is storage to the roof void and a metal up-and-over door. The garage is approached by a tarmac tandem drive with off road parking for at least two vehicles.Outside
- The small frontage, has two steps leading up to the front door with mature shrub planting. There is a timber gated side access leading to the rear garden, which is laid to large timber sun decks, pergola, wooden planters, paved pathway, useful storage space to the rear of the garage. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with mature planting. There is a cold water tap, the decking has inset lighting and there is a PIR light fitted to the garage gable wall.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode