A beautifully presented and well proportioned 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow, convenient for Brackley Town Centre offered with recently re-fitted kitchen and bathroom.Ground Floor
- The side door opens to the kitchen which has a range of eye and base level units and a door to the living room. Fitted appliances include a washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, raised oven and 4 ring electric hob with hood above. The living room is of a large size with space for a gas fire and doors opening to the inner hallway. From the inner hall doors open to both bedrooms which have newly fitted carpets, the bathroom and store cupboard. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the rear. Bedroom 2 is of a double size with French doors to the rear. The bathroom has recently been re-fitted with a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Garden
- The rear garden is enclosed on all sides and mainly laid to lawn with gated side access and a patio area. There is a summerhouse and a store shed.Parking
- Parking is to the front and side on a tarmac driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode