A larger than usual 3 bedroom family home, with a lounge and kitchen/dining room, located within walking distance of Brackley Town Centre. MUST BE VIEWED.Ground Floor
- The hall has doors to the downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, coat cupboard, a doorway to the lounge and stairs to first floor with space under. The lounge has French doors and windows out to the garden, a deep cupboard and an ornamental fire surround (not functional). The cloakroom is fitted with a white suite. The kitchen is fitted with white fronted cupboards with worktops, stainless steel sink, tiled splash backs. There is space for a gas cooker, which will be included in the sale and there are spaces for a fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier and a slimline dishwasher and ample space for a dining table.First Floor
- The landing has doors off to the three bedrooms, the bathroom and a large cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double room with built-in wardrobes and a window to the front. Bedroom 2 is a double room to the rear with built-in wardrobes and bedroom 3 is a good size third room with a built-in cupboard and a window to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite including a bath with a shower above, wash basin and WC and has a window to the front.Gardens
- The rear garden is divided between a gravelled area and a slate patio and is enclosed by timber fencing with gated access to the end and has retained planted borders. There is a shed and also a door into the outside store which is part of the rear of the property, which has a light. The front garden is gravelled and there is a door to a front storage cupboard next to the front door.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode