A well maintained and beautifully presented semi-detached bungalow which benefits from 2 bedrooms, bathroom, additional conservatory area and well established gardens.Accommodation
- The side door opens to an entrance hall with further doors opening to the living area, bathroom, storage cupboard and both bedrooms. The living area has an electric feature fire set in a surround and is open to a conservatory/dining area with a sliding patio door opening to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level units with a door opening to a storage cupboard and a rear lobby. There are spaces for a washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer and a 4 ring electric hob with hood above and oven below. The rear lobby has a space for a tumble dryer and a patio door to the rear garden. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front with an angle bay window. Bedroom 2 is of a small double size also to the front. The bathroom has a 3 piece white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower fitted above.Gardens
- The garden to the rear has a patio area with steps leading up to a lawn. The lawn has plant, trees and shrub borders with a timber shed and greenhouse. There is gated side access which leads to the front.Parking
- There is parking to the side of the property with potential for additional parking to the front.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode