This well presented two double bedroom semi detached bungalow, comes with a 16ft lounge/diner, 12ft conservatory, dedicated shower room, lobby/utility area. single garage, and low maintenance surround garden.Accommodation
- The front door opens to an entrance porch with a further door opening to the hallway. The hallway has further doors opening to the living room, kitchen, shower room and both bedrooms. The living room has sliding doors opening to the conservatory and an electric fire built in a surround. The conservatory is currently being used as a dining area and has two sets of sliding doors opening to the rear garden and a further door opening to the rear lobby. The rear lobby has space for a fridge freezer and doors to both the rear garden and kitchen. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with worktop surfaces and a window to the front. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring electric hob with hood above and a raised oven. There are spaces for a washing machine and dishwasher. Bedroom 1 is of a double size with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is of a double size with fitted wardrobes and a store unit/desk. The shower room has a white suite which includes a shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.Outside
- The property sits very central on the plot with front and rear gardens. The rear garden is paved and enclosed on all sides with an area laid to pebbles with flower beds surrounding.Garage & Driveway
- There is a single garage with a door to the front and a courtesy door to the rear garden with light and power connected. Approaching the garage is a driveway providing off road parking for 1 vehicle.Solar Panels
- The solar panels will be included in the sale.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode