A large and well modernised 5 bedroom detached family house standing in a good plot on the St Peters Park Area of Brackley.Ground Floor
- The reception hall is a particular feature being double height with a galleried landing above and Karndean wood effect flooring. There are glazed double doors to the lounge and the dining room and doors to the cloakroom and kitchen/breakfast room. The lounge is very large and has doors to the conservatory, a bay window to the front and central fireplace fitted with a living flame gas fire. The dining room is also a good size and has French doors out the the conservatory which is a large 'P' shaped design with tiled flooring with underfloor heating creating an attractive second sitting room overlooking the garden with doors out to the patio area. The kitchen has been upgraded and enlarged and offers an extensive range of cream fronted cupboards with granite worktops, with a deep breakfast bar to one side. Integrated appliances include a Bosch double oven, 5 ring gas hob with hood above and dishwasher. There is space for an American style fridge freezer, pull out storage units and twin sinks under the window and overlooking the garden. The kitchen also benefits from tiled flooring with underfloor heating. There are windows to the side and rear and a door out to the garden. The utility room has matching cupboards and worktops, a sink, fitted cupboards, spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a door to the garage.First Floor
- The galleried landing has windows to the front and doors to the five bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom is a large double room with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom which comprises a white suite including a bath, hand basin, WC and wide shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 is a good size double room with two deep build in cupboards. Bedroom 3 is a good sized double room with a window to the rear and bedroom 4 is a further double room with windows to the front. Bedroom 5 has a window to the rear. The family bathroom is very large and has been remodelled and refitted and has a bath with central taps, WC, large shower cubicle, wash basin, heated towel rail and attractive tiled walls.Gardens
- The rear garden is a good size, being around 40ft deep and 60ft wide, and enjoys a South and Westerly aspect. The garden is mainly lawned and has planted boarders and a large patio area. At the side of the house is a paved area and gated access to the drive.Double Garage And Parking
- The double garage has twin up and over doors, light and power connected and is approached by a driveway providing good off street parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode