A fully refurbished and extended three storey, 3 bedroom period cottage which has retained much of the original character and charm combined with all the convenience of modern living. Situated in a quiet lane within West Adderbury, this very popular North Oxfordshire village, the cottage is offered with no onward chain.Ground Floor
- A PVCu front door opens to the hall. A door leads to the kitchen/dining room an opening to the sitting room. Engineered oak floors extends across all the ground floor rooms. The sitting room is dual aspect with twin windows to the front both with window seats and an exposed central ceiling beam. There is a stone inglenook fireplace with oak bressumer beam, recessed lighting, and inset wood burning stove. Oak stairs rise to the first floor landing. The kitchen/dining room is a dual aspect room with sliding patio doors to the courtyard garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of oak finished base and eye level units, arranged on three sides. A solid oak work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the front. The integrated appliances comprise a slimline dishwasher, four ring gas hob with canopy extractor hood over and single combination hide and slide oven under. The 60/40 fridge/freezer is fitted to an upright unit with adjacent larder cupboard. There are spaces for a washing machine and a condensing tumble dryer.First Floor
- Oak stairs rise and turn to the second floor, engineered oak flooring and solid oak doors to all the first floor rooms. Bed 3 is a double size room which looks to the front, with engineered oak floor, exposed beams and a walk-in wardrobe. The shower room has a three piece white suite, a vanity unit is below the wash hand basin and the floor is tiled. Bedroom 2 is a large double size, dual aspect room, with three steps leading up from the door and a Juliet balcony which looks to the rear. Currently used as an office and TV room, there are fitted base units with a solid oak work top over. This room has been fully soundproofed with the neighbour as a condition of the extension.Second Floor
- The Oak staircase rises into the second floor master bedroom. This is a double room which looks to the front with a ceiling beam, engineered oak floor and a walk-in wardrobe. A door opens to the en-suite bathroom, which has been fitted in a white three piece suite with a spa bath, WC with concealed cistern, engineered oak floor and ceiling beam.Outside
- The courtyard garden has been well designed to maximise the outdoor entertaining space. A timber decked seating area continues across the rear of the cottage leading to a small garden shed and log store. Raised railway sleeper planters have been well stocked and the rear wall has been cleverly mirrored to bounce light around giving a larger feel which is also great for the plants and shrubs.Parking
- Parking is on street, by mutual agreement those residents who use the lane, usually park in the same place for everyone's convenience. The seller normally parks two vehicles in the lane.Anti Money Laundery Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode