A delightful one bedroom character cottage located within the Old Town Conservation Area within Brackley Town Centre. The cottage has a courtyard garden to the rear and a brick built outbuilding. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- From the road, stairs lead up to the front door which then gives access to the cottage. The living room has a window to the front and a brick and stone built open fireplace. There is an opening to the kitchen. The kitchen has a window and a door to the utility room. It is fitted with a variety of eye level and base units and has a ceramic hob and a built in oven. There is space by the sink for an under counter, slimline dishwasher Tiled flooring. There is also a large floor level under stairs cupboard proving a good amount of storage. A wooden door leads to the stairs which rise to the first floor. The utility room has a tiled floor and a window and door out to the garden.First Floor
- There is a small landing with doors to the bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom is to the front of the property and has a built in wardrobe. The bathroom has a window overlooking the garden and outbuilding and is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panel enclosed bath with a shower over.Courtyard And Outhouse
- The garden area is hard landscaped with space for a table and chairs. There is a small stone wall and a variety of plants. Please note there is a Right of Way across the back of this row of cottages giving access to the owners each property.
There is also a brick built outbuilding which measures 2.64m x 2.45m and has a door to the front and light and power inside.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode