A spacious, 2 double bedroom, penthouse apartment, built in 2005, providing a light and airy space for modern living. The apartment is located within walking distance of Brackley Town Centre.Accommodation
- A door from the communal hallway gives access to the spacious entrance hall and has doors leading to the lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, both bedrooms and a storage cupboard. The lounge/diner has two windows to the front and is a large square room. There is ample space for a dining table. The kitchen has a window to the rear and is fitted with a range of eye and base level cupboards and drawers with roll top work surfaces over. Spaces for a tall fridge/freezer, washing machine and a built in dishwasher. The two double bedrooms are both to the right end of the apartment. Bedroom 2 is to the rear of the apartment and has a built-in cupboard. Bedroom 1 is to the front and has a range of built-in wardrobes to one wall and a door to the en suite shower room. The en-suite is fitted with a white suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a shower cubicle. The main bathroom has a window to the rear and is again fitted with a white suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a panel enclosed bath.Parking
- There are two allocated parking spaces to the left of the building.Service Charges And Ground Rent
- This property is Leasehold, therefore, a service charge is payable monthly and we have been advised that it is approximately £900 per annum.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode