A one bedroom, ground floor retirement apartment, located within the popular College House Development, just off the High Street. The apartment has a living room, kitchen and bathroom and there are emergency pull cords in all rooms. No onward chain.College House
- This development of cottages and apartments provides independent living for the 60 year plus age group. Facilities include a communal drawing room, a conservatory, orangery, guest suite & laundry room, with stairs & lifts giving access to the upper floors. The grounds & courtyard are maintained within the service charge & there is a resident administrator as well as 24 hour emergency assistance service, if required. Number14 is located on the ground floor in the purpose built part of the development. The service charge also includes water rates, and building insurance..Apartment
- Located to the rear of the development, this one bedroom, ground floor apartment is accessed via the communal hallway. Upon entering the apartment, there is a hallway with doors leading off to the living room, bedroom, bathroom and cupboards. The cupboards are built in, one of which houses the hot water tank.
The living room has french doors leading out and a door to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level and base units with a built in oven and electric hob. The main bedroom has a double built in wardrobe and faces South West.
The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panel enclosed bath with a shower over.Lease Information
- This property is leasehold and the lease was granted in 1994 for 150 years. The grounds and courtyard are maintained within the service charge which is £752 per quarter and there is a resident administrator, as well as 24 hour emergency assistance service, if required. Buildings insurance, and water rates are also included in the service charge. There is a ground rent of £462.96 per annum.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode