A well proportioned, two bedroom, first floor maisonette with Architect Plans for a loft conversion subject to planning approval with a rear garden and offering scope for modernisation.Accommodation
- The entrance door leads to a short staircase rising to the hallway which has doors opening to the kitchen, living area, both bedrooms and bathroom. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with space for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and double oven. There is an integrated 4 ring gas hob and dishwasher. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a bath with shower above, WC and wash basin. The living area has 2 windows to the front with far reaching views and stairs which rise to the loft space which has potential to be a further bedroom (subject to planning permission). Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the rear. Bedroom 2 is of a double size and to the front.Gardens
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with further outbuildings/stores.Service Charge
- There is a service charge on the property of £150 per annum (subject to verification).Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit:
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode