This well presented extended and modified 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated within an established cul-de-sac yet is conveniently placed for all local amenities and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Accommodation
- PVCu entrance door opens to the hall with recessed store and doors to all the accommodation. Bedrooms 1 and 2 both look to the front of the property, Bedroom 1 has a built-in wardrobe. The fully tiled shower room has a white 3-piece suite and has electric under floor heating. The living/dining room looks to the side of the property and has ample space for a table and chairs if required. A square archway opens to the kitchen/breakfast room which has electric underfloor heating and is fitted with base and eye level units and an upright storage unit arranged on three sides. A recently fitted work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the side. There are spaces for a washing machine and an upright fridge/freezer. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring electric hob with hood above and a double oven. The floor is tiled and there are French doors opening to the rear garden.Store And Parking
- The detached precast concrete store 5.33m x 2.25m has a metal up-and-over door, power and light are connected and there is a personal side access door. The store is approached by a concrete driveway accessed from the front by twin wrought iron gates.Outside
- The front garden is laid to crushed stone terrace with shrub planting. The rear garden is laid to a paved patio and pathway, crushed stone terraces, raised planters, greenhouse and garden shed tucked away behind the garage.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode