A large and well planned 4 bedroom detached family house situated within an established residential area and priced to reflect that there is scope for for some updating.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the downstairs WC, living room, kitchen and understairs cupboard. The living room has a box bay window to the front of the property, an electric feature fire set in a surround and double doors opening to the dining room. The dining room has further doors opening to the kitchen and conservatory. The conservatory has doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level wood fronted units with space for an electric oven and dishwasher. A door opens from the kitchen to the utility room which has further doors to the garage and the side garden. There are spaces for a fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.First Floor
- From the spacious landing doors open to all 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front of the property with a box bay window, fitted cupboards and en-suite. The en-suite has a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the rear alongside bedroom 4. Bedroom 3 is to the front.Garden
- The well established rear garden is enclosed on all sides with side access leading to the front, a feature pond, greenhouse and garden shed.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage approached by a driveway providing off road parking for 1 vehicle.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode