A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace house located in a cul de sac location West of Brackley Town Centre with an enclosed garden and a garage.Ground Floor
- The front door leads into the hallway which is of a good size with wood effect flooring and has stairs rising to the first floor with storage below and doorways to the kitchen and living room. The kitchen is to the front and has wall and base cupboards with worktops and a sink under the window and spaces for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and a cooker( which will be included in the sale). The living room is a good size and has has double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden.First Floor
- The landing has white panel doors off to the two bedrooms and the bathroom and access to the boarded loft. Bedroom 1 is a double room at the rear with deep mirror fronted wardrobes along one wall with double height and double depth storage . Bedroom 2 is a double room to the front and has a built-in cupboard. The bathroom has a smart modern white suite including a bath with a shower above and a glass screen, a wash hand basin with cupboard under, a WC and ladder style towel rail.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio leading from the back of the house and a path to the gate at the end a brick wall at the end and fencing to either sideGarage And Parking
- There is a single detached garage to right of the row with an up and over door and boarded storage in the roof space. This is approached by a driveway providing off street parking for up to two cars.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode