A well presented 4 bedroom detached house with an integral garage and secluded garden, situated at the end of a cul de sac and backing on to woodland.Ground Floor
- A part glazed entrance door leads to the hallway which gives access to all downstairs rooms and the understairs storage cupboard. Stairs rise to the first floor. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. There are spaces for a free standing oven, washing machine and dishwasher and room for an American style fridge freezer. There is a single drainer sink under the front window and a stable door to the side. The living room is at the rear of the property and has sliding doors into the garden. The cloakroom has been refitted with a modern white suite comprising wash hand basin and WC and has a window to the side aspect.First Floor
- The first floor landing gives access to all bedrooms, the airing cupboard and the family bathroom. The master bedroom is to the front of the property and benefits from a refitted en-suite shower room comprising a glass shower cubicle, a round counter top wash hand basin over a storage cupboard and dual flush WC. Bedrooms two and four are to the rear aspect and bedroom three to the front. The family bathroom has been refitted with a modern white suite comprising a 'P' shaped bath with glass shower screen and mains fed shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush WC.Gardens
- The rear garden is a good size and is enclosed on three sides by wood fencing. It is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area at the rear of the house and and a smaller patio at the side of a garden shed. There is gated access at the side to the driveway and a gate at the rear to the woodlands beyond.Garage And Parking
- There is a block paved driveway leading to the integral garage which has light and power connectedAnti Money Laundry Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.Agents Note
- Please be advised the seller of this property is an employee of Macintyers Estate Agents.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode