A 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow situated North of Brackley High Street. The property benefits from off road parking, front and rear gardens and well planned living accommodation with scope for modernisation.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with further doors opening to both bedrooms, the bathroom, living room and airing cupboards. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front of the property. Bedroom 2 is also to the front of the property and is of a small double size. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above. The living room is to the rear of the property with sliding doors opening to the conservatory and a further door leading to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with a door to the side and a storage cupboard. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring electric hob with hood above. There are spaces for a washing machine and fridge/freezer.Garage & Parking
- To the side of the bungalow is a garage with double doors to the front. The garage is approached by a block paved driveway to the front and side of the property.Gardens
- The enclosed rear garden is paved with mature trees and shrubs surrounding.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer agreed stage we will require details from purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode