A Grade II listed 1 bedroom stone built mid terrace property in the heart of Brackley Town Centre situated in a select development of 4 properties.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to the living/kitchen/dining area with stairs rising to the first floor. The kitchen has a range of eye and base cream fronted units with space for a washing machine and fridge freezer. There is an integrated 4 ring electric hob with hood above and oven below.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to the bedroom, storage cupboard and bathroom. The bedroom is of a large size with fitted wardrobes and double windows to the front. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Service Charge
- There is a service charge to be paid for the maintenance of the front communal areas, pathway and lighting. This is approximately £400 a year subject to verification.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer agreed stage we will require details from purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode