This well presented and double fronted characterful stone cottage is located close to Brackley Town Centre and benefits from front and rear gardens, well planned living accommodation, cellar and outbuildings.Ground Floor
- The Oak front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the living room and dining room. The living room has a window to the front with a wood burning stove set in a brick surround, alcoves and a door which leads to the cellar, which has good head height. The dining room has a feature fireplace (not currently used), exposed timber floorboards and ceiling joists. The kitchen is fitted with bespoke cream fronted eye and base level units with woodblock worktops. Integrated appliances include a recently refitted dishwasher and a SMEG Range style cooker with 5 ring gas hob with an extractor above. There is a space for a free standing fridge/freezer. Double doors open from the kitchen to the rear garden and an open doorway to the the rear lobby. The rear lobby has doors opening to the rear courtyard and to the downstairs WC. The downstairs WC has fitted units with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.First Floor
- From the landing pine doors open to three bedrooms, family bathroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front with a store cupboard and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is of a double size with a storage cupboard and a feature fire. Bedroom 3 is to the rear of the property with alcoves and fitted storage units. The family bathroom has a white suite which comprises a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Garden
- The garden is mainly laid to lawn and wraps around the property with a patio area, timber shed and gated side access.Courtyard And Stores
- The rear courtyard is enclosed on all sides with gated rear access, a patio area and mainly laid to stone. Attached to the back of the property are 2 useful stores with light and power connected.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode