A well presented two bedroom retirement apartment situated on the second floor of this purpose built complex off Brackley High Street. The accommodation includes 2 double bedrooms, a large lounge/diner with separate kitchen. Other benefits include a Juliet balcony with views over the well maintained gardens.Jarvis Court
- Jarvis Court was built in 2002 for the over 60's. It has a Residents' lounge and kitchen, located to the front of the building. There is also a laundry room for use by the residents and Guest Suite for visitors.Accommodation
- A door from the communal hallway gives access to the entrance hall. From the entrance hall doors open to the living/dining room, both bedrooms, bathroom and the airing cupboard. The living/dining room has double doors opening to the kitchen and a Juliet balcony with views looking over the well maintained garden. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with a window to the side. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring electric hob with hood above and an oven. There are spaces for an under counter fridge and freezer. Bedroom 1 is of a double size with a dressing area, store cupboard and built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is also of a double size. The bathroom comprises a wash basin, WC and bath with shower fitted above.Parking
- There is parking at the front of the development which can be used by all residents, but is not allocated to individual apartments.Lease And Service Charge
- The property is leasehold and the lease was granted in 2002 for 125 years. A service charge is payable half yearly and includes communal services and utilities, ground maintenance, repairs and maintenance to the lift and communal areas, House Manager's salary, emergency call system, House Manager's accommodation and a reserve fund. We have been advised that the current Service Charge is £2,600 Per annum and Ground Rent is £410.00 per annum.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode