This well planned 3 bedroom end terrace house is situated on the popular Halse Meadows estate conveniently placed for all local amenities.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and a further door opening to the living room. The living room is open plan to the dining room with undertsairs storage and a door to the kitchen. The kitchen is to the rear of the property with a range of eye and base level units and space for a fridge. From the kitchen doors open to the rear garden, downstairs WC and utility area. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring gas hob with hood above and oven below. The utility area has further units with a sink and spaces for a washing machine and freezer. A door opens from the utility room to the store.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 is of a double size also to the front. Bedroom 3 is to the rear with fitted cupboards. The family bathroom has a 3 piece white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Outside
- The rear garden has a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn. Gated side access opens to the front of the property.Store And Driveway
- There is a store to the front of the property which has light and power connected, approached by a driveway providing off road parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode