This 2 bedroom, end of terrace home situated on the West side of Brackley benefits from front and rear gardens and 2 double bedrooms.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, an open doorway to the kitchen and a door to the living room. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with a window to the front. There are spaces for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring gas hob with hood above and oven below. The living room has sliding patio doors to the rear garden.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to both bedrooms and the bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the rear. Bedroom 2 is also of a double size to the front with dual aspect Windows and a door giving access to the airing cupboard. The bathroom has a 3 piece suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with electric shower above.Parking
- There is designated off road parking to the side of the property.Garden
- The rear garden has a patio area with gated side access and steps leading to the lawn area. There is a timber built summer house to the rear of the garden.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode