This well presented mews style semi-detached 3 bedroom house enjoys a Southerly facing rear aspect, tucked away in a traffic free area yet within comfortable distance of all local amenities. The addition of a conservatory provides flexibility to the ground floor living space.Ground Floor
- The PVCu entrance door is set under a canopy porch with external store and opens to the hall. The stairs rise to the first floor landing there is cloaks hanging space and a wood effect laminate floor. Doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The kitchen has been refitted in a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, arranged on three sides. A roll top work surfaces follows round with a sink set below a window to the front. There are spaces for an upright fridge/freezer, dish washer and a washing machine. There is an integrated 4 ring electric Halogen hob with single combination oven under and a canopy filter hood above. The floor is a tile effect laminate and the splash back tiling is in ceramics. The living room has French doors opening to the conservatory a wood effect laminate floor and a large under stairs storage cupboard. The conservatory is full height PVCu double glazed panels with a sliding door to the side and a polycarbonate roof. The floor is a wood effect laminate and there is power connected. This area is currently used as a dining room and has ample space for a table and chairs.First Floor
- Stair rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom 2 is a double size room and Bedroom 3 is a single room both of which look to the rear. The bathroom has been refitted with a white three piece suite comprising a corner bath with separate shower unit over and folding acrylic shower screen, a vanity wash hand basin and low level wc with concealed cistern. The floor and walls are tiled in ceramics.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn and a paved pathway leads to the front door and a timber gated side access. The rear garden is laid to paved patio with a raised timber sun deck, stone retaining walls and crushed stone hard standing for a garden shed or a greenhouse. The rear garden enjoys a Southerly facing and quite private rear aspect.Parking
- There are two designated spaces within a communal parking area to the right hand side of the development.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode