This 2 bedroom semi detached property is situated within a quiet location on the West of Brackley. The property benefits from having front and rear gardens, designated parking and 2 double size bedrooms.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with a further door opening to the living room. The living room has stairs rising to the first floor with doors opening to both the understiars cupboard and the kitchen. The kitchen is to the rear with a range of eye and base level units. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring electric hob with hood above and oven below. There are spaces for a fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. A door opens from the kitchen to the rear garden.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to both bedrooms and the bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front. Bedroom 2 is to the rear and is of a double size with a storage cupboard. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Garden And Parking
- The rear garden has a patio area with a step up to the lawn and a decked area to the rear with gated access and a storage shed. There is allocated parking for 2 vehicles to the rear of the property on a gravel driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode