A spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment with a galley style kitchen leading onto a dining area with East facing windows, a large separate lounge with two feature windows.The Bell Tower
- Situated in the heart of the town, this duplex apartment offers spacious quality accommodation. There is a main entrance which is shared with one other apartment, leading to a personal front door and hallway. The Bell Tower is now an established and desirable development within the heart of Brackley town centre.Accommodation
- A communal front door gives access to 2 apartments of which number 8 is on the ground floor. The entrance door to the apartment leads to a hallway with doors opening to the kitchen, lounge, bedrooms and family bathroom. The living room is a large size and has two windows facing to the rear of the property. The kitchen is fitted with gloss fronted eye level and base units with an oven, hob and extractor hood. There is a built in fridge/freezer and washing machine. The kitchen opens into a dinning area which is front facing with carpets and two windows. Bedroom 1 is to the rear of the property, and has an en-suite which is fitted with a WC, hand wash basin and a shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 is to the rear of the property and a good size double room with a good size window. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a WC, hand wash basin and bath.Lease And Service Charge
- This property is leasehold and the lease is for 125 Years. The service charge is £1297,09 per annum and there is a ground rent of £150 per annum.Parking
- There are 2 allocated parking space to the front of the apartment which is labelled.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode