An extended 4 bedroom family house situated in a mature residential area to the East of Brackley Town Centre. The property benefits from well planned living accommodation, a garage and off road parking. NO ONWARD CHAINGround Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the downstairs WC, dining room and living room. The living room has dual aspect windows to the front and rear with doors opening to the conservatory and kitchen/breakfast room. The conservatory has double doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of eye and base cream fronted units with granite worktops and a breakfast bar with doors opening to the rear garden, dining room and understairs cupboard. There are spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Integrated appliances include a double oven with a halogen hob and hood above, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The dining room is to the front of the property and has a door to the entrance hall.First Floor
- From the split landing doors open to all 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front. Bedroom 2 is of a double size with dual aspect to the front and rear. Bedroom 3 is of a double size to the rear, alongside bedroom 4. The family bathroom has a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Gardens
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature plants, trees and shrubs surrounding with gated side access and patio areas. Within the garden is a greenhouse.Garage And Parking
- The property has a single garage with an up and over door, light and power with a courtesy door to the rear garden, There is a double block paved driveway providing off road parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode