This 3 bedroom detached family home is located within 1 mile walking distance to Brackley Town Centre and benefits from well planned living accommodation, rear garden and an additional family room.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with further doors opening to the family room and living room. The family room has a window to the front and was previously the garage. The living room has a gas feature fire set in a surround with stairs rising to the first floor and is open to the dining room. The dining room has French doors opening to the rear garden with a further door to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with a door opening to the rear garden. There are spaces for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Integrated appliances include a 4 ring hob with a hood above and oven below.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the rear. Bedroom 2 is also of a double size to the front with fitted wardrobes alongside bedroom 3. The family bathroom has a storage cupboard which houses the boiler and a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Outside
- The rear garden has gated side access with a patio area and steps leading up to the lawn. To the rear of the lawn is a timber shed and further patio area.Parking
- There is parking to the front on a block paved driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode