This well presented 3 bedroom detached house is situated at the end of a popular cul-de-sac with Southerly rear aspect and pleasant views across St Louis Meadow Park. The property has been updated and modernised, offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The PVCu double glazed front door is set beneath a canopy porch and opens to the hallway. The stairs rise to the first floor with a cupboard below, doors lead off to all ground floor rooms and the floor is oak. The cloakroom has been refitted in a white two piece suite and the floor is oak. The living room is dual aspect with French doors opening to the rear. There is a stylish contemporary polished sandstone fireplace with raised pebble remote controlled gas living flame fire and the floor is oak. The kitchen/dining room is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A solid wood work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There is an integrated four ring Halogen hob with single combination oven under and canopy extractor hood over, a built-in fridge/freezer and a washing machine. The floor is black quartz tile with a gold fleck, there is space for a table and chairs. French doors open to the rear garden and there are kick board LED lights and concealed lights to the eye level units.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the rear with views over the park. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which also looks over the park. Bedroom 3 is a single room which looks to the front. The bathroom has been refitted with a white three piece suite there is a separate shower over the bath and glazed shower screen.Garage And Parking
- The detached single brick built garage 5.21m x 2.50m has a metal up and over door, storage space to the roof void and power and light are both connected. There is an obscure window to the rear and the garage is approached by a tarmac drive providing off road parking.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with concrete pathway to three steps up to the front door and a gated pedestrian side access. The rear garden is laid to paved patio with gently sloping lawn with brick retaining wall and steps leading up. The garden enjoys Southerly facing aspect with a pleasant outlook across St Louis Meadow Park.Anti Money Laudering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode