A detached, 3 bedroom family house situated in a mature residential area to the East of Brackley Town Centre. The property benefits from a well stocked, Southerly facing rear garden, however internally, is in need of modernisation.Ground Floor
- A small porch leads to the main front door giving access to the hallway with stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the cloakroom and living room. The cloakroom has a window to the front and is fitted with a low level WC and hand wash basin.
The living room has a window to the front and an archway to the dining area. At the dining end, there is a window overlooking the rear garden and a sliding door to the kitchen. The kitchen has a window overlooking the garden and is fitted with both eye level and base units and spaces for a cooker, fridge/freezer and a washing machine. There is a door to the side which leads to the garden.First Floor
- On the landing there is a window to the side and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 has a window to front aspect and bedrooms 2 and 3 both have windows to rear aspect. The bathroom is to the front of the property and has been adapted for the current owner. It is fitted with a walk in shower/bath, low level WC and a hand wash basin.Gardens
- The rear garden enjoys a Southerly aspect and is well stocked with mature trees, shrubs and planted borders. The front garden is laid to lawn.Garage And Parking
- There is a single integral garage with an electric up and over door to the front and is fitted with light and power. The garage is approached by a driveway providing off street parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode