This 2 bedroom semi detached, stone built property benefits from front and rear gardens, off road gated parking and far reaching views.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor and doors opening to the living room and the dining room. The living room is to the front of the property with a wood burning fire set in a surround. The dining room is to the rear with a Rayburn. Doors open from the dining room to the under stairs cupboard and kitchen. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with doors opening to the downstairs cloakroom and rear garden. There are spaces for an electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front with far reaching views, a feature fire set in a surround and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 is of a double size with a built-in cupboard, feature fire and wash basin. The family bathroom has a 3 piece white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with double built-in cupboard.Parking
- There is off road parking to the front of the property on a gravel driveway.Gardens
- The gardens wrap around the property with well established mature shrubs, trees and planted borders. To the rear is an allotment area and access to the timber outbuildings.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode