A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace property built in 2001.The property benefits from 2 double size bedrooms, a garden to the rear and a designated parking space.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance hall which is open to the kitchen and has doors to the understairs cupboard, downstairs WC and living room. The kitchen is to the front with a range of eye and base level units. Integrated appliances include 4 ring gas hob with hood above and oven below. There are spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The understairs cupboard provides space for a fridge/freezer. The living/dining room has French doors to the rear, an electric feature fire and stairs rising to the first floor.First Floor
- Bedroom 1 is of a double size to the front. Bedroom 2 is of a double size to the rear and houses the airing cupboard. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above.Garden
- The rear garden is enclosed on all sides with a patio area and mainly laid to lawn. There is gated access to the rear.Parking
- There is a designated parking space to the rear of the propertyAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please
- This property is currently tenanted and the tenant is due to leave on 19th September 2017 after which point a buyer will be able to exchange and complete contracts.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode