Letter Box Cottage is a detached 3 bedroom home which has lots of character features and is located within the rural village of Crowfield, close to Syresham. The cottage has a good size South facing rear garden and driveway parking to the side and rear.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to an entrance porch with a stable door opening to the hall. From the inner hallway doors open to the bathroom, airing cupboard, dining area and is open to the kitchen with stairs rising to the first floor. The bathroom has a white suite which includes a wash basin, WC and bath with shower above. Within the bathroom is a separate utility area which has space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level cream fronted units and there are spaces for a fridge/freezer and oven with an integrated hood above. The conservatory has French doors opening to the rear garden and access to a cupboard housing the oil fired boiler. The dining area is to the front left of the property and has exposed beams and is open to the living room. The living room has a wood burning stove set in a feature stone surround and a glazed door opening to the rear garden.First Floor
- From the landing doors open to all 3 bedrooms and the upstairs WC. Bedroom 1 is of a double size with a window to the rear and a feature stone fire surround. Bedroom 2 is also of a double size with a window to the rear. Bedroom 3 is a single room and has a built in cupboard.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is a good size and bordered on all sides with mature shrub beds and trees. The garden has a well kept lawn and there is a kitchen garden at the end of the garden. Through an archway leads to a gravel driveway with gated side access to the front and two additional storage sheds. One of which has power connected.Driveway Parking
- There is a gravel driveway to the left side of the house providing parking for a number of vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode