A well maintained detached bungalow which has been extended to 3 double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, whilst still retaining a large and secluded rear garden.Accommodation
- There is a PVCu entrance door to a tiled hallway with a door to the cloakroom that is fitted with a white suite and a door to the living room. The living room has a bandstand window to the front aspect and gas fire with timber surround. There are doors to the kitchen diner and the inner hall way. The kitchen has front and side aspects and is fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over. There are spaces for a washing machine and a fridge freezer and the integrated appliances include a double oven and a ceramic hob with an extractor over. The stainless steel single drainer sink is under the window and there is a door to the patio. There is also a breakfast bar with cupboards under. The inner hall has access to all adjoining rooms and an airing cupboard. All three bedrooms are good size double rooms and have rear aspects. Bedroom 2 benefits from a sliding patio doors to the garden and bedroom 1 has a modern white en suite shower room. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin set over storage cupboards and a WC.Gardens
- The rear garden extends approximately 24 meters down the side of the property and 28 meters across the back and is laid mostly to lawn with mature trees and a patio areaGarage & Parking
- There is a single garage at the side of the property and ample parking on the driveway in front of the bungalow.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode