A large two bedroom retirement apartment situated within the popular College House development located just off the High Street in Brackley.College House
- This development of cottages and apartments provides independent living for the 60 year plus age group. The development is on Brackley High Street, only a short distance from the Market Place. Facilities include a communal drawing room, dining room, a conservatory, orangery, guest suite and laundry room, with stairs and lifts giving access to the upper floors.Apartment
- From the communal hall a door opens into apartment 28. From the entrance hallway doors open into the living room, both bedrooms, bathroom and to 3 storage cupboards. The living room has a large window looking out to the communal garden with a door to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with an integrated 4 ring electric hob and oven. There are spaces for a fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. Bedroom 2 , which is used as a dining room by the current owners, is of a double size with built in wardrobes. Bedroom 1 is also of a double size with further built in wardrobes and a door to the en-suite shower room. The en-suite has a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. The bathroom has a WC, wash basin and bath with shower above.Lease And Service Charge
- This property is leasehold and the lease was granted in 1992 for 150 years. There is a service charge of £724 per quarter (2018) and there is a resident administrator, as well as a 24 hour emergency call service. There is either a ground rent to pay or a percentage charge on re sale of the property, details TBC.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer agreed stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode