A large family home standing in a quarter acre plot with a large, modernised open plan kitchen/dining room, extended garden room, South facing garden with rural views and three garages. Must be Viewed.Ground Floor
- The front door leads into the reception hall, which is particularly spacious and has oak flooring which continues throughout the hall, dining and garden rooms, and white panel doors off to a side lobby with doors to the double garage and a coat cupboard, study, cloakroom, lounge with glazed oak doors to the kitchen/dining/family room and stairs rising to the first floor with a cupboard beneath. The kitchen/dining/family room is a particular feature of the house. The kitchen is fitted with modern cream fronted units with extensive work surfaces, a central island with an inset 5 ring induction hob with a retractable extractor set into the worktop. There is space for an American style fridge/freezer and built-in appliances include a double oven, a microwave and dishwasher and there is ceramic sink set below a window overlooking the rear garden. Doors lead to a walk-in larder cupboard and a large utility room which is fitted with cream fronted cupboards with worktops and spaces for a washing machine and tumble drier. Ceramic tiled flooring continues throughout the kitchen and utility. The kitchen is open to the dining area which in turn opens to the large family/garden room which has underfloor heating, a log burning stove, a large oak framed window overlooking the garden and fields beyond and bi-fold doors to either side. The lounge is a large room with a window to the front, patio doors to the garden and an attractive fireplace with wooden surround and marble hearth with an inset multi-fuel stove. The study has a window to the side and is professionally fitted with a desk, shelving, storage cupboards and drawers and has wood effect flooring.First Floor
- The galleried landing has stairs, with a cupboard beneath, leading to the second floor, a window to the front with doors to the four bedrooms, the family bathroom and airing cupboard. The master bedroom is a very large room with windows overlooking the garden with fields beyond, extensive fitted wardrobes and large fully tiled en-suite with twin wash basins, a large walk-in shower and low level WC. Bedroom 2 is a large double room with a window to the front, fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with panel enclosed bath with a shower above, wash basin and low level WC. Bedroom 3 is a large double room with a window to the rear overlooking the garden and bedroom 4 is also a double room with a window to the rear. The family bathroom is fitted with a corner bath, pedestal hand basin and low level WC and has a window to the side.Attic And Bedroom 5
- From the second floor landing, doors leads into a useful floored attic providing a lot of storage and bedroom 5 which has Velux windows to the rear, four deep storage cupboards and an en-suite shower room with a wide shower, low level WC and wash basin set into a vanity unit.Rear Garden
- The rear garden overlooks a paddock and enjoys a Southerly aspect which is approximately 80 feet long. The garden is laid to lawn with a path leading to a covered seating area. There is a patio adjoining the back of the house, a paved area to the side with the oil storage tank, a brick bar-be-que and a large timber shed3 Garages And Parking
- There is a double garage to the front of the property with an additional gardener's WC and twin up and over doors. To the left of the house is an additional single garage with timber doors and a window and glazed door to the rear. Both garages have 3 phase electrics and in front of house and garages is a large block paved forecourt providing parking for a good number of vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode