A fine lower ground floor apartment, with a private garden, converted from a character building within the gated Brackley Lodge Mews development in the heart of Brackley. Accommodation includes 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom, en-suite, additional cloakroom/WC, reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility room. There are also 2 parking spaces.Accommodation
- The front door leads into the spacious reception hall which has a study area to one side and doors off to the lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom. The kitchen is fitted with wooden fronted eye and base levels cupboards with granite work surfaces and a circular sink and drainer. There is space for a a dishwasher and built-in appliances include a fridge and freezer and the centre piece is a five ring gas hob stainless steel range cooker with two ovens and a hood above. The floor is tiled with a French door out to the garden with side windows and a door to the utility room which has further fitted cupboards and worktops with space for a washing machine. The living room has French doors out to the garden and there is a feature alcove and doors to the reception hall, inner hall and dining room. The dining room is a good size and also has French doors out to the garden. A long inner hall leads to the bedrooms and bathroom and has 2 built-in cupboards. Bedroom 1 is a good double room with French doors leading out to the garden, a feature alcove and an en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite, including a shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled walls to water sensitive areas. Bedroom 2 is a good double room, again with French doors out to the garden and the bathroom is fitted with a white suite with a mixer tap and shower attachment over the bath, pedestal hand basin and low level WC with white tiling to water sensitive areas.Private Garden
- The garden is fully enclosed with access from five sets of doors leading from the property and a further access via a spiral staircase giving independent access to the garden when needed. The garden is divided between paving and gravelled areas with retained borders and mature planting creating an attractive outside area.Parking
- There are two parking spaces, one in the parking area from the Market Place and one space in the parking area accessed from Manor Road.Lease And Service Charge
- This property is leasehold and has a 999 year lease which started in 2001. The freehold is jointly owned by the management company which the purchaser will become a shareholder. The current service charge is £1928.08 And there is no ground rent.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode