We are pleased to offer a 66% share of this well presented two bedroom semi detached house in the village of Farthinghoe with open views to the front and backing on to allotments.Ground Floor
- A front door opens to the hall, stairs rise to the first floor and a door opens to the living room, which looks to the front. A door opens to the kitchen/dining room which is fitted with a range of base and eye level units arranged on three sides. A beech work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are spaces for a washing machine, tumble dryer and upright fridge/freezer. There is an integrated four ring ceramic hob with canopy extractor over and built-in double oven. A second window looks to the rear and a stable door opens to the garden.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and the airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a double room which looks to the front with two built-in double wardrobes. Bedroom two is a double room which looks to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white three piece suite with an electric shower fitted over the bath. The floor is tiled and there is an electric chrome heated towel rail.Gardens
- The small front garden is laid to lawn, flower beds and paved pathway to the front door. There is a timber gateway to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area. There are spaces for garden sheds and a greenhouse.Parking
- There is a tarmac driveway to the left side of the property providing tandem off road parking for two vehicles.Shared Ownership Notes
- For sale is a 66% share of the property with potential to purchase 80% at a later date. The monthly rent is £130.83 per calender month including ground rent. You must meet the Rural Housing Trust's general eligibility and their commitment to local people who cannot afford to buy on the open market. So you should not own another property and local means one or more of the following: current residence in the parish, previous residence in the parish, close relatives in the parish, current permanent employment in the parish, or about to take up permanent employment in the parish. The parish is defined as Chacombe, Thorpe Mandeville, Marston St Lawrence, Greatworth, Thenford, Overthorpe, Warkworth and Middleton Cheney. Normally a 15% minimum deposit will be required and you must have no adverse credit issues. A new lease of 99 years will be created at the point of sale. Any purchase will be subject to an acceptable application to The Rural Housing Trust. For further information please visit http://ruralhousing.org.uk/living-as-a-shared-owner/
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode