A large 4 bedroom family home standing in a plot of fifth of an acre within the sought after village of Helmdon.Ground Floor
- The front door leads into the hall which has wooden flooring, doors off to the kitchen/dining room, lounge and utility room, stairs to the first floor and a window to the rear. The lounge is to the right and has wooden flooring , a windows to the front and side, French doors to the rear and a fireplace with a log burning stove. The large utility room has French doors out to the rear garden, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer and fitted cupboards and shelving and a cupboard housing the oil fired boiler which supplies the main house. A door leads to the downstairs shower/cloakroom which has a window to the rear, a shower cubicle, low level WC and wash basin with cupboards under. The kitchen is fitted with modern cream fronted Shaker style units with beech worktops, display cabinets and a Butler sink under a window with views to the side. There are two further windows to the front and a large dining area. Built-in appliances include a ceramic four ring hob with hood above and a double oven and there are spaces for an American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and an additional fridge.First Floor
- The landing has doors to the four bedrooms and family bathroom and the section leading into bedroom1 is used as a dressing area with fitted wardrobes along one wall. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with a window to the front, skylight to the rear and painted wooden flooring. There is a free standing claw foot bath and an en-suite shower room with a large shower cubicle, wash basin set on to a vanity unit, WC and a skylight to the rear. Bedroom 2 is a large double room with windows to the rear and side with side window having far reaching views. Bedroom 3 is a double room with a window to the rear and bedroom 4 is a double room with a window to the front. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite which includes a large shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in to a vanity unit with cupboards beneath and a low level WC. There is wooden flooring and a window to the rear and this room use to have a bath but has been refitted as a large shower room.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is very private and a good size being 70 foot long and 60 foot wide. This is mainly laid to lawn with a patio adjoining the back of the house, a decked area and a large timber framed Summer House which has double glazed windows, light and power and a night storage heater. There is a further smaller Summer House in the end of the garden.Double Car Port/Store And Parking
- The property is set behind a sweeping front wall with wrought iron gates leading to a large block paved parking area and double width car port. Within the car port is a store which has a store with light and power connected and a night storage heater.Garage And Passage
- There is a large integral garage to the right of the property. This has patio doors to the front and would need to have these replaced with garage doors to be used for a car. Next to this is a passage and behind the garage is a deep cupboard housing the second boiler which serves the right hand side of the house.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode